This website requires you to be 21 years or older to enter.
SHISHA/HOOKAH HYGIENE STANDARDS
FOR ‘SHISHA/HOOKAH AT HOME’ CUSTOMERS
If you prefer to use your shisha/hookah at home, here are some helpful tips tp ensure an optimal experience:
Keep your device and accessories clean.
Do not share your shisha/hookah with others at this time.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of respiratory illness, do not smoke. Also do not use shisha/hookah in the vicinity of anyone with a respiratory condition.
Step by step cleaning instructions:
1. Remove the mouth tip from hose then wash with hot soapy water and then rinse
2. Wash the hose with hot soapy water and then rinse
3. Pour liquid soap in a bowl and squeeze a slice of lemon
4. Add water and stir
5. Brush the plate with this mixture
6. Repeat with the lock and rinse them both
7. Uninstall the shaft and downstem and insert a scrubbing brush
8. Pour the same mixture on the brush and scrub the shaft
9. Brush your shaft and stem with soap and then rinse thoroughly
10. Pour the dirty water from the base. Add liquid soap and squeeze a slice of lemon
11. Insert a large brush and scrub the base
12. Don’t forget to scrub the outer surfaces
13. Rinse all thoroughly to remove the soap
14. Remove the foil from the bowl and scrub off burnt molasses
15. Rinse the bowl and brush it with soap
16. Rinse thoroughly
17. Dry all components thoroughly