1. How many years in business?
Alfakher company is currently in its seventh year of production.
2. When did the factory start?
3. Comparison to other factories today?
Existing molasses factories can be categorized into two types.
The first type are the factories that were established since many years in Egypt.
They are experienced in the manufacturing of Black Molasses.
The second type are those companies that were established in the last 8 years since flavored tobacco appeared and became popular. Both categories of factories have the same experience in flavored tobacco.
Compared to all other companies, Alfakher has secured its place in the market as a leader in the production of premium Molasses. Al-Fakher products are competitive not only in quality but also in pricing and variety.
During the last year Al-Fakher has upgraded the manufacturing methods of its molasses by installing state of the art machinery and fully automating its production lines. This resulted in a product that excelled on 3 different levels :
- Consistency of quality. Compared to Products manufactured manually, all batches are identical in quality, while intervention of manual labor causes variations between different batches.
- Accuracy of weight. Companies relying on manual labor allow for a large margin of variance in the weights of their packages. The accuracy provided by automated machines can not be duplicated manually.
- Perfection in packaging. Al-Fakher packages are not only pleasing in presentation but also seal the tobacco in a professional manner keeping its flavor fresh until it reaches the consumer.
Another major factor distinguishing Al-Fakher company is its location. Its Head Quarter and Factory are located in the United Arab Emirates. UAE is considered one of the fastest growing economies and tourist destinations in the Middle East. It is central in location with access to Gulf States, near East and Far East. It is a meeting point for international multi-cultural companies and a attractive location for conferences, seminars and workshops . The variety and mixing of cultures in UAE, provides Al-Fakher company with a unique market where customers are exposed to its products , and then carry their experiences back to their own countries.
4. What is the company’s goal?
The company’s goal is to expand its markets and to convert the middle eastern culture of Shisha into a universal culture.
5. Ownership of Al Fakher Tradmark
Al Fakher is Registered (World Wide); owned by Al Fakher Tobacco For Trading and Agencies Company Ltd. which is owned by an investment company ( ).
6. Where is it located? Headquarters ?other sales offices? factory? Research and technology centers?
Al-Fakher company is totally located in Ajman in the United Arab Emirates. Currently a new factory, also in Ajman , is under construction which will be equipped with fully automated state of the art machines.
7. How many employees?
Al-Fakher company has more than 300 employees,.
1- How many different types of products? And brands?
Al-Fakher Company produces only one Brand which is the “Al-Fakher “ and it comes in 46 different flavors and 5 different sizes for each flavor.
2- Comparison to other tobacco brands today?
Al-Fakher Flavored Tobacco is internationally renowned as the best flavored tobacco brand on the market. Al-Fakher is a premium brand favored by many Shisha users because of its smooth and unique smoking experience and its superior taste and flavor. It comes in 46 different flavors, a variety that is not available from any other molasses manufacturer.
3- Where in the world is it marketed?
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom